18 January 2011

Something nice!






Now I am compelled to say something nice, after hurling abuse, judging others, and being downright belligerent…

There are so many wonderful people out there; I have met some of the nicest people in real life and on the internet. I love the sense of humour, integrity, sincerity, and intellect that my friends have..I love that I can tell them anything, even if it is embarrassing and even though they may laugh at me, they love me for it, as I do their crazy antics.



2 comments:

  1. I will agree with you... treating others nice to win their favor... NEVER works in your favor. YET! treating those who are true friends with the love and respect that you have for them will be returned 100 fold! The trick? learning to find those true friends, because they are RARE, but once found, IRREPLACEABLE! Those friends that are gems deserve all of the love honor and respect we can shower on them... any one else... not so much! Great insight on a very interesting and compelling topic!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your rant here

Mental Adjustment to Radical Ideas

I wonder if everyone is like me and questions everything if you believe that there are "paid for" scientists and Drs. Most have no...