25 March 2011

I'm Keen...

Gut Feelings, The Intelligence of the Unconscious - 2008 publication




Saying "I'm Keen" doesn't mean I think I'm great or that I'm ready for anything. It means that I have an ability to see peoples motives, and even when I "suspect" them, I often ignore them..it is later that I can say "I knew it". Because, I well and truly did.

I find myself annoyed much of the time at the things people will say and do to "cover up" their REAL motive. I am annoyed because it is so transparent to me, and I am also annoyed that they are such cowards that they won't admit to it, or would try to be coy about something to get their point across..instead of just saying it!  Example, instead of saying I bought this for $__.00 , I bought this for $__.00, I bought this for $__.00 , I am buying this for $__.00  or that for $__.00, and naming expensive price tags, what they are REALLY saying is "I have a lot of money", Or "I'm rich, you're not"! OR "I am doing better in life than you are".  Most genuine people wouldn't name the price and certainly wouldn't carry on..

The ways in which people attempt to needle me or others is in one way, amusing, in another, annoying, and showing a great lack of character. 

Sometimes, it is what someone doesn't say that gives them away. 

I find my main problem is that I am a believer in friendship, I believe it takes being a good friend, to have a good friend. I believe (well, used to) that people are inherently honest and good. I take those beliefs and give the benefit of the doubt several times over until the plain truth is not just staring me in the face, but slapping my face. It is at that point that I let them know every word and move they made, exactly what their motive was, and the consequence of taking me for an idiot. Nothing violent, mind you, I simply tell them I won't have anything to do with them, and I don't.

Trust your instinct with people, don't pre-judge, don't be all paranoid with them, be relaxed with them because that is when your instincts will guide you and if there is an "off" feeling? There is a reason, believe that!

 <script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<script>
     (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({
          google_ad_client: "ca-pub-9052795430975764",
          enable_page_level_ads: true
     });
</script>





1 comment:

Leave your rant here

Mental Adjustment to Radical Ideas

I wonder if everyone is like me and questions everything if you believe that there are "paid for" scientists and Drs. Most have no...